Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Best Thing I Did This Summer

The best thing i did this summer was i went to Washington DC with my cousins and aunt. We stayed with my cousin in Virginia for a few days then went into DC. We stayed there for three days. Then we went back to my cousins house. We toured the white house and the capital we got to go to the balcony that is above the senate floor. the were some senator speaking but the were only five people on the floor listening to him. We did not get to go to the museums or Arlington because my little cousins started to wine and said they were board so we went back to the hotel. but the good thing was that we got to go to most of the memorials. We ate at an interesting Asian restaurant one night. Even though we didnt get to every thing we planned to see it was still a good trip because I was able to travel with some family i dont get to see alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment